Senior Grad Party
2021 Delano High School Senior Graduation Party
In keeping with tradition, a Senior Parent Committee will be organizing a Senior Graduation Party for
the 2021 graduating class to be held on the night of graduation – Sunday, June 6, 2021 .
What is the SENIOR GRADUATION PARTY ?
● A fun, safe, drug and alcohol-free experience for your graduating senior the night of graduation.
● A celebration of friendship and achievements full of great food, activities and entertainment that adhere to all COVID-19 MDH guidelines. All transportation (if needed) will be provided and the event will be fully chaperoned. No purses, bags or cell phones are allowed during the event, so the students can fully focus on having fun.
● One last final time the whole class can be together
● This event is not sponsored or funded by the school
How can I help with the SENIOR GRADUATION PARTY ?
● Join the Senior Parent Committee! The more parents the better!
● Volunteer your time to help staff the various fundraising events held throughout the year and chaperone the night of the event.
● Unfortunately, this experience does not come without a price. It is estimated that the cost of the event is approximately $200 per student . We are asking that you pay $100 to help defray the cost while the remaining costs will be offset by business/community donations and fundraising activities planned in the coming months.
The SENIOR GRADUATION PARTY is generously supported by local and area businesses. If you have a business or know of someone who does and would like to donate either financially or in-kind, please contact us.
The goal is to have ALL 2021 DHS graduates attend the event – regardless of ability to pay
To review all of the relevant planning information, including meeting minutes, please click this link:
2021 Senior Grad Party Key Planning Documents
If you have questions about making a donation, or to find out more about the committee meetings and fundraising dates, please follow us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/DHSSeniorParty2021 ) or send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you and please let us know if you have questions.
Aimee Dreger (Chair)
Laurie Brown (Treasurer)