Senior Grad Party
In keeping with tradition, a Senior Parent Committee will be organizing the All-Night Party for the 2020 graduating class to be held on the night of Graduation –Sunday, June 7, 2020.
What is the ALL-NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY?
- A fun, safe, drug and alcohol-free experience for your graduating senior the night of graduation.
- An overnight celebration of friendship and achievements full of great food, activities and entertainment. All transportation is provided and the event is fully chaperoned. No purses, bags or cell phones are allowed during the event, so the students can fully focus on having fun.
- One last final time the whole class can get together
- This event is not sponsored or funded by the school
How can I help with the ALL-NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY?
- Help out the Senior Parent Committees! The more parents the better!
- Volunteer your time to help staff the various fundraising events held throughout the year and chaperone the night of the event.
The ALL-NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY is generously supported by local and area businesses. If you have a business or know of someone who does and would like to donate, please indicate this on the enclosed form.
The goal is to have ALL 2020 DHS graduates attend the event – regardless of ability to pay. If you are able to donate funds toward the cost of another student attending, please contact either co-chair listed below.
If you have questions about making a donation, learn about ways to help or about the event in general, please email: dhsgradparty2020@
To review all of the relevant planning information, including meeting minutes, please click this link: 2020 Senior Grad Party Key Planning and Fundraising Documents
To stay in touch with all fundraising dates and activities, please visit our Facebook page: DHSGradParty2020 Facebook Page
Thank you for your support!
Rhonda Almquistc: 612-310-3255