Senior Grad Party
All Night Graduation Party for 2018 Delano High School Senior Class
Dear Parents/Families of DHS class of 2018 seniors,
For several years, parents of DHS graduating seniors have organized one last safe and fun celebration for the class. This event is not sponsored orfunded by the school.
This year the party will be held the night of Graduation – Sunday, May 20, 2018 at approximately 6:15 p.m. thru Monday, May 21, 2018 at 5:00 a.m.
What is the ALL NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY?
● A fun, safe, drug and alcohol-free experience for your graduating senior.
● An overnight celebration of friendship and achievements, filled with great food, activities, and entertainment.
● Transportation is provided and the event is fully chaperoned. No purses, bags or cell phones are allowed during the event, so the students can solely focus on having fun.
● One last time the whole class can gather together.
How can I help with the ALL NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY?
● Join the All Night Graduation Party committee--the more help the better!
o Meetings held upstairs at Dave’s Town Club @ 6:30 p.m. on the following dates: 12/10/17, 1/21/18, 2/11/18, 3/18/18, and 4/15/18,
● Volunteer your time to help staff the various fundraising events held throughout the year and chaperone the night of the event.
● It is estimated that the cost of the event is approximately $200 per student. We are asking that you pay $100 registration fee. This money helps to defray the cost of the party. The remaining party costs will be from business/community donations and fundraising activities planned in the coming months.
The ALL NIGHT GRADUATION PARTY is generously supported by local and area businesses. If you have a business or know of someone who does and would be interested in making a donation, please indicate on the enclosed form.
The goal is to have ALL the DHS graduates attend the event–regardless of ability to pay. If your student is in need of a scholarship (full or partial) please indicate on the registration form.
If you are able to contribute toward or sponsor the cost of another student attending, please indicate this and include payment on the enclosed form.
If you have questions, would like to make a donation, and/or want more information about the committee meetings and fundraising dates, please email: dhsallnightgradparty2018@
All parents of the Class of 2018 are invited to the following meetings to plan for the All Night Grad Party. This party is the evening of Graduation - .
November 19 - meeting canceled