Mrs. Huikko's Kindergarten
Send comments or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Mrs. Huikko
Delano Elementary School:
- 4th Grade: 2000-2006
- Kindergarten: 2006-present
- Bachelor's Degree: University of Wisconsin at La Crosse - December 1999
- Master's Degree: Hamline University - May 2003
- 2012 Delano Public Schools Teacher of the Year
- 2013 WEM Regional Honoree
- 2013 WEM Outstanding Educator Award Recipient
My family and I live in Delano. My husband, Chad's, parents own the bowling center in Buffalo. We have two daughters, Marissa and Jenna. Marissa is twelve and Jenna is nine. Marissa will be a seventh grader this year at Delano Middle School and Jenna will be in fourth grade. This summer, we gained two turtles named Squirt and Crush. Below are a few photos of my family.
When I am not at school, you can find me staying busy with my other favorite activities and hobbies. I am a huge Twins fan and enjoy watching the Minnesota Twins with my family. I enjoy playing volleyball. In the summer I enjoy doing anything outdoors. This summer (and fall) I enjoyed coaching Marissa's 12U softball team and watching Jenna at gymnastics.