We are pleased that you are considering applying for admission to Delano Public Schools! Our timeline for the 2017-2018 school year is as follows:
- Applications for Open Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year must be received no later than January 15, 2017.
- If we have more applications that we can accommodate, a lottery will be held to determine which applications will be approved.
- Written notification of acceptance or denial will be mailed to families that submit an application by February 15, 2017. If accepted, we will also include a copy of your signed open enrollment form and online enrollment instructions. Kindergarteners will also receive a packet of information from the elementary school.
- Parents/Guardians must notify Delano Public Schools of their intent to enroll by March 6, 2017.
- Delano Public Schools will notify a student's resident district of their intent to enroll in Delano Public Schools.
Please fill out the Open Enrollment Form below, sign and date, and return to:
Delano Public Schools
Attn: Enrollment Options, Traci Lawman
700 Elm Avenue E.
Delano, MN 55328
Open Enrollment Guidelines
- There is no implied guarantee that an application will be approved.
- If we approve your student, we are guaranteeing a space for him or her in Delano Public Schools.
- If approved, transportation to and from school is your responsibility. Delano Public Schools does not provide transportation to open enrolled students.
If you have any questions, please contact Traci Lawman at email@example.com or at 763.972.3365, ext. 2111.