Tiger Kids Club
Welcome to Tiger Kids Club!
Summer 2013 Registration Forms will be available at TKC March 11
Registration Information Night is April 4 from 4:30-7 pm
2013-14 School Year Registration Forms will be available at TKC April 15 Registration Information Night is May 7 from 4:30-7 pm
Tiger Kids Club is Delano School District’s childcare program located in the Community Education Building. We serve families with children ages 3 through 4th grade during the school year and through 6th grade in the summer. TKC is open 5 days per week from 6:30 am – 6:00 pm and is open during most non-school days, excluding some holidays. Community participants may register to attend TKC on Break Days. Flyers will be sent home in advance.
Our mission is to create a stimulating and nurturing atmosphere where children are encouraged to pursue their own interests, develop friendships, grow in independence and gain respect for themselves as well as others. Every child is special and unique; our staff will strive to provide the environment most conducive to meet their needs.
Wee, I’m 3 and Tiger Cubs (4 & 5 year olds) TKC:
TKC’s preschool program is a combination of daycare and preschool. Our teachers are licensed in elementary education and we have a 10:1 ratio. Our program implements Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K Literacy Curriculum, the same curriculum used in elementary school.
- We encourage child creativity with open-ended play, art and discussions
- We create environments saturated with early literacy, math and science using centers, activities, play and projects
- We promote healthy living with large motor games, outside play and smart meal and snack options
- We motivate children with fun, creative, hands-on learning so they leave us prepared and excited for kindergarten
School Age TKC:
School age care is available before and after school. Transportation is provided to/from TKC during the school year. Our before school time includes breakfast. Students have free choice and outside or gym time. After school time includes snack, homework time, travel time, enrichment clubs, gym/outside time and free choice.
- We nurture individuality with real-life choices and decisions
- We boost self-esteem while learning social skills and creating new friendships
- We develop healthy living with group games, outside play and smart choices
- We spark a lifelong excitement about learning while exploring our own interests
Please call or email for current rates & availability
Becca Seiberlich, TKC Coordinator
763.972.6210, press 3
TKC Attendance Line
763.972.6210, press 2