Ways to Give
Give Your Time
Parents, your ideas and suggestions are needed! The ECFE/SR PIE group is in need of parents. The council will meet approximately five times throughout the school year, usually on Monday nights from 6:00pm – 7:30pm and childcare is available.
Also throughout the school year we host a number of events for families and we need your help as a volunteer to make these events a success! These events include:
- Open House and Vehicle Fair
- Halloween Carnival
- Teddy Bear Tea in coordination with Delano’s Old Fashioned Christmas events
- Breakfast with Santa and Little Elves Workshop
- End-of-the-Year Picnic
If you are interested in volunteering, would like more information, or have some program ideas or needs, please call Jane Shaffer, ECFE Coordinator, at 763.972.6210, press 4.
Give Your Treasure
We raise money to support the ECFE/SR programs by conducting various fundraising programs throughout the year. These fundraisers include:
- Pictures taken of students “like the big kids” by a local photographer
- Fall catalog fundraiser
- DQ nights
- Annual Family Fun Night Penny Carnival
- Cake Live Auction and Basket Silent Auction
Watch for notices of these events to come home with your child!